- Flyers Extend Winning Streak to Ten, Hang On vs. Colorado 4-3
- Phantoms Weekly – Three Game Weekend Approaches
- The streak ends, Flyers dealt 5-4 loss in Montreal
- Preview: Flyers vs Canadiens (Game 13)
- Preview: Flyers vs Islanders (Game 12)
- Preview: Flyers vs Red Wings (Game 11)
- Surviving The Storm
- Preview: Flyers vs Hurricanes (Game 10)
- Flyers fall to rival Penguins in tight contest, 5-4
- Preview: Flyers vs Coyotes (Game 8)
Phantoms release regular season schedule
- Updated: August 27, 2015
The Lehigh Valley Phantoms unveiled their 2015-2016 regular season slate this afternoon.
It’s a standard 76 game AHL schedule with every game against Eastern Conference opponents: 50 games versus the Atlantic Division and 26 games vs. the North Division
Lehigh Valley plays a big chunk of their games against rivals close in proximity with 12 game each against the Hershey Bears and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (six home, six away).
The season kicks off at the PPL Center: Saturday, October 10th against the Syracuse Crunch (7:05 PM)
Only 44 days till hockey returns to Allentown.