- Flyers Extend Winning Streak to Ten, Hang On vs. Colorado 4-3
- Phantoms Weekly – Three Game Weekend Approaches
- The streak ends, Flyers dealt 5-4 loss in Montreal
- Preview: Flyers vs Canadiens (Game 13)
- Preview: Flyers vs Islanders (Game 12)
- Preview: Flyers vs Red Wings (Game 11)
- Surviving The Storm
- Preview: Flyers vs Hurricanes (Game 10)
- Flyers fall to rival Penguins in tight contest, 5-4
- Preview: Flyers vs Coyotes (Game 8)
Michael Raffl’s brother signs PTO with Jets
- Updated: September 2, 2015
Thomas Raffl will attend Winnipeg Jets training camp on a professional tryout contract.
T. Raffl (29) has been playing with a dynastic Red Bull Salzburg team in the top Austrian hockey league (EBEL) since 2010, with titles during 2010, 2011, 2014, and last season.
The captain of the 2014 Austrian Olympic team, Thomas has 185 points (71 G, 114 A) in 206 games since 2010.
Elite Prospects’ scouting report on the bigger (6’4″ 234 lbs.) brother: Raffl is a big winger with a solid all-around game. He is a hard worker and owns a great shot. Tough to handle in physical battles, but lacks speed.
Only 15 Austrians have ever played in the NHL (including Flyer legend Andreas Nodl), with three active currently: Michael Raffl, Thomas Vanek, Michael Grabner
Thomas Raffl (LW) becomes the 17th player on tryout this fall, none reported for the Flyers yet.